The Plumber body as it is so often been referred to as is an enclosed truck body. Essentially, this is a service body with a roof and rear barn doors and can be cab-height or tall enough to stand up straight inside. Plumbers love it, but so do many different kind of contractors. It is a very useful truck body.
We use Warner Enclosed truck bodies exclusively.
Warner’s enclosed top adds versatile storage capacity and security to any utility body. Enclosed tops are manufactured in steel or aluminum with a straight or sloped-side model to fit each customer’s specific application. With duel opening rear doors and custom interior organizational options, Warner Bodies enclosed tops maximize jobsite performance with flexible storage and optimum workspace.
Do you know the most commonly replaced part of a utility service body is the door? Warner’s Easy Door Replacement allows doors to be removed at the hinge in minutes, keep your body out of the shop saving time and money. See literature on Warner Enclosed Bodies
Durability, Safety & Security
- Exclusive 5-year Warner Bodies Warranty guarantees construction and quality
- Double paneled doors keeps contents secure
- Manufactured in A60 galvanneal or smooth aluminum adds adds more corrosion resistance.
Added Weather Protection
American made stainless steel paddle latches ensure compartments stay closed and dryHeavy duty clip-on automotive rubber seals out weatherBuilt in rain gutters on doors shed water away from compartments and protect contents
Maximized Storage Organization
Two full length shelves on each side of load area add additional storageDuel opening rear doors provide convenient access to load spaceMultiple sizes, latches and configurations maximize user productivity
Popular Custom Upgrades Available for the Enclosed Bodies
- Custom Racks & Rails
- LadderPipeRope Rail
Windows & Lighting
- Windows in rear doors, bulkheads, sides
Protective screens for window ventilation
- Dome light with switch at rear door
- Top opening doors in sides to access load space
- Master locking system
- Hold-downs in floor
- J-Hooks (fixed, swivel or 3-way locking)
- 3-point compression latches
- Provisions for welders & air compressors